Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year...2010.

Again, this is what happens when life and other stuff gets in the way of living. No time, no blog. And, that is ok. I am not going to stress about it. I am going to make more an effort to update the blog and share my rambling thoughts and ideas with whoever stops by and cares to have a look-see. Enjoy while you are here..and please LEAVE ME A COMMENT. I truly appreciate it.

Hope this finds you all happy, healthy, and loved in this new year. Can you believe, it is the year: 2010? Seems like a very "futuristic" number to me, but I am still living in the time warp of vintage and retro thingys. Simple things that make us happy is what it is all about, don't you think? Whatever year it is, we all have the same amount of days to try to get it right or royally screw things up. My prayer is that all of you will get it right more than the other option. All we can do is TRY and keep praying for the wisdom the know the difference. Happy New Year. HAPPY NEW YOU. HAPPY NEW MOMENTS. HAPPY NEW FRIENDSHIPS. HAPPY NEW FORGIVENESS. HAPPY NEW MEMORIES. HAPPY DAYS. HAPPY BLESSINGS. HAPPY AMENS.

No comments:

Post a Comment