Saturday, January 16, 2010

365 Days ......




Making a list of things to get done in 2010. And checking it twice. This year I refuse to get caught up in New Year's Resolution biz. I will try my hardest to do something kind, productive, and meaningful each day. I have 365 days in this year to give it my best shot. Wish me luck and say prayer! Do you have a list of things "to do" this year? Care to share? Please leave a comment on how you manage your list and accomplish your goals. We are in this together and all we can do is try, right ladies?

1 comment:

  1. my list... i have general accomplishments lol
    -I want to be a better mother... Channeling Saint Mary... mother of patience! HAHA
    -I want to cut the ties that bound to unhappiness anger & disappointment! D-I-V-O-R-C-E BECAME FINALLLL TODAAAAAAAAAAAY haha
    -& I want to slim down to get another 30-50lbs off... Lets go Wii Fit! HAHA
    -I more than anything want to discover ME again... alone, with my son, with my amazing friends, with memories & ambitions...

    Those are the things on my LIST of things to "do" this year.

    & please god if it be your will... make it so with lots & lots of chocolate & money HAHAHA AMEN
    Love ya Dinah... you have a sweet lil blog!! Carol

    ReplyDelete